We gathered the expertise and the strengths needed to provide a full range of institutional banking services related in particular to investment vehicles including but not limited to depositary, custodian, distribution, paying agent, registrar and transfer agent services.
- Prospectus Strategic Investment Sicav - EN IT
- Modulo di Sottoscrizione - IT
- Unaudited semi-annual report – 30 06 2017 - FR
- Annual Report Audited - 31 12 2017 - FR
- Statuts Coordonnes - EN
- Minutes of the AGM – 27 04 2018 - FR
- Notice to Shareholders – 27 04 2018 - EN
- KIIDs Firmitudo Flexible Strategy Classe A - EN IT CH
- KIIDs Firmitudo Flexible Strategy Classe B - EN IT CH
- KIIDs Aletti Multi-Asset Capital Preservation - EN IT
- Notice to the Shareholders - EN
- Notice EGM - EN
- Minutes of the EGM - EN
- Data Privacy Notice - EN FR
- Notice to shareholder - EN
SICAV - GESTIELLE INVESTMENT SICAV
- Gestielle Investment Sicav - Prospectus - EN IT
- Modulo di Sottoscrizione - IT
- Semi-Annual Report Audited - August 2018 - EN
- Annual Report Audited - 28 02 2018 - EN
- Gestielle Investment Sicav - Statuto 07 09 2015 - EN
- Annual General Meeting - 28 05 2018 - EN
- Minutes - Annual General Meeting - 13 06 2018 - EN
- Notice to Shareholders - 27 11 2018 - EN
- Notice to Shareholders - EN
- KIIDs - Cedola Europlus - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Plus - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control Class R2 - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Link Inflation - EN IT
- KIIDs – Cedola Risk Control Megatrend - EN IT
- KIIDs – Cedola Risk Control Health Care - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control Health Care II – EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control Global Science for Life - EN IT
- KIIDs - Quant 1 – EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control Digital Revolution - EN IT
- KIIDs - Cedola Risk Control Energie Rinnovabili - EN IT
Luxembourg, le 31 août 2017
We are pleased to announce the merger between Banque Havilland Institutional Services S.A. and Banque Havilland S.A. which will become effective on the 1st October 2017.
It is an important achievement for the Banque Havilland Group: a new Institutional Banking department fully dedicated to institutional clients will be created within Banque Havilland S.A. which will allow us to reinforce our offer ensuring continuity and keeping the same high level standards of service your institution is used to receiving.
The merger will not affect your current relationship with the Bank and the General Terms and Conditions will remain unchanged. No additional formality will be required from you related to the merger and you will keep the same contact persons as today.
Please kindly note that the BIC code of the Bank will change and the new one will be HAVLLULL. The IBAN code will remain unchanged.
Should you need any additional information, please refer to your contacts in the usual way.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty to the Bank and are looking forward to further develop our cooperation.
Luxembourg, le 13 juin 2016
Nous faisons suite à notre communication du 29 février 2016 par laquelle nous vous avons informés du changement de dénomination sociale en relation avec l’acquisition par Banque Havilland S.A. de 100% du capital de notre banque.
Dans le cadre du processus d’intégration dans le groupe Banque Havilland et dans le but, de développer notre expertise et d’améliorer la qualité de nos services, nous vous informons de notre décision concernant le transfert de notre siège social du 26, boulevard Royal L-2015 Luxembourg au 35a, avenue J.F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg, à la même adresse que celle de notre maison-mère, avec effet au 13 juin 2016. A cet égard, vous voudrez bien noter que les numéros de téléphone restent inchangés.
Luxembourg, le 29 février 2016
We wish to inform you of an important corporate event regarding Banco Popolare Luxembourg S.A.
As per today, the transfer of 100% of the share capital of Banco Popolare Luxembourg S.A. to Banque Havilland S.A., initially announced on 19th August 2015, was sealed. Following this acquisition, Banco Popolare Luxembourg S.A. has been renamed Banque Havilland Institutional Services S.A..
The Italian and international press have been informed about this just a few moments ago.
We are particularly pleased, therefore, to welcome you to our new family. We are personally committed to guaranteeing and safeguarding continuity with the quality of service that you are used to receiving.
Banque Havilland was founded in 2009 by a family who, immediately after the eruption of the global banking crisis, had the aim to create in Luxembourg an independent private bank that they would want to bank with: a bank that could provide a safe haven for clients’ assets.
We will be glad to meet you in the coming weeks to present in more detail the quality and expertise of Banque Havilland and to discuss in further depth additional opportunities which may be of interest to you.
Luxembourg, le 22 septembre 2014
Nous restons à votre entière disposition pour tout renseignement complémentaire.